Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wedding Pictures

My cousin got married at the end of March, and she had asked me if I would take some pictures of the day. I took the pictures but, as is so often my wont, I failed to do anything with them for over a month. I finally decided I needed to get them to her, and so I made some time to touch them up and sent her a link to them.

Then I took my favorite ones from the day and did some more Photoshopping to them. I did some really crazy things to some of them, but for the most part tried to make them look good :-) It had been so long since I had taken the time to play in Photoshop. I really enjoyed getting back in to it!





As I said, I went crazy with some of them :-)




I think the last one is my favorite!

1 comment:

  1. The mints are my favorite! Hehe! I LOVE MINTS!!! They are the best part of every wedding. :-D That is one thing I know for sure about my own wedding reception (if and when I ever get hitched) - that I will have mints. When I was 3 years old, I went with my parents to some relative's wedding, and Mom found me standing at the food table eating right out of the mint bowl. I probably would have polished off the whole bowl if she hadn't found me first. :-D

    ReplyDelete